- Where is the Human Resources Payroll Office located?
- If I have a 9-month appointment, can I receive my pay over 12 months?
- When will my Form W-2 (Wage and Tax Statement) be mailed?
- How do I change my tax withholdings?
- If payday falls on a weekend or holiday, when will I be paid?
- Why was my check or Form W-2 sent to the wrong address when I changed my address at Woody Hall?
- Who should I speak with about stopping my union dues deductions?
- Can I have my pay direct deposited into more than one bank account?
- What is the purpose of the Fiscal Officer Certification Report?
- What should I do if the time transmittal is due to HR Payroll, but the Fiscal Officer or delegate is unavailable for approval/signature?
- How do I report time worked by an employee who is costed to two different budget purposes?
- Am I required to submit a time transmittal even when there are no hours to report for this payroll period for any employees listed?
- How do I update my direct deposit records if I have changed banks and/or bank account numbers?
- When is payroll processed in relation to payday?
- Do I need to notify HR Payroll if I’m moving and leaving the University even if all pay due to me has been received?