The Department of Human Resources at Southern Illinois University Carbondale provides valuable information, assistance and resources to SIU faculty, staff, retirees and prospective employees.
We are responsible for coordinating human resource policy, procedures and practices for the SIU Carbondale campus. We also serve as the primary liaison to various state agencies with regard to human resource and benefit-related issues.
You can see more info about the below announcements by clicking here
- New W-4 Form
- 2020 Flu Shot Clinics
- FY21 Benefit Choice Open Enrollment Period
- FY20 Fiscal Year End Closing Information
- Updated Extra Help Guidelines
- 2020 DEVA Audit
- Spring 2020 SURS General Retirement Session
- Fall 2019 Flu Shot Clinic
- 2019 W-2s Are Available on HRSS
- Tax Year 2018 Reporting Affordable Care Act Form Information
- Salary Increases
- 403(b) and Deferred Comp deferral limits will increase for 2019
- Moving Expense Payments
- MyBenefits Marketplace
- Fiscal Officer Certification Reports
- Budget Impact on CMS Healthcare Services
New positions are posted weekly. View the positions here or call the University's job hotline number at
For information regarding news, events, announcements, and more visit SIU Today!