The Department of Human Resources at Southern Illinois University Carbondale provides valuable information, assistance and resources to SIU faculty, staff, retirees and prospective employees.
We are responsible for coordinating human resource policy, procedures and practices for the SIU Carbondale campus. We also serve as the primary liaison to various state agencies with regard to human resource and benefit-related issues.
You can see more info about the below announcements by clicking here
- 2018 W-2s Are Available on HRSS
- Tax Year 2018 Reporting Affordable Care Act Form Information
- Salary Increases
- 403(b) and Deferred Comp deferral limits will increase for 2019
- Moving Expense Payments
- 2018 Fiscal Year End Closing Information
- MyBenefits Marketplace
- Fiscal Officer Certification Reports
- Budget Impact on CMS Healthcare Services
New positions are posted weekly. View the positions here or call the University's job hotline number at
For information regarding news, events, announcements, and more visit SIU Today!