The Department of Human Resources at Southern Illinois University Carbondale provides valuable information, assistance and resources to SIU faculty, staff, retirees and prospective employees.
We are responsible for coordinating human resource policy, procedures and practices for the SIU Carbondale campus. We also serve as the primary liaison to various state agencies with regard to human resource and benefit-related issues.
You can see more info about the below announcements by clicking here
- SURS General Retirement Session
- 2018 Fiscal Year End Closing Information
- Information about Affordable Care Act Forms 1095-C and 1095-B
- 2017 W-2s Are Available on HRSS
- 2018 SURS Board of Trustees Election
- Important: Benefit Choice FY2018
- MyBenefits Marketplace
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Changes
- Fiscal Officer Certification Reports
- Elimination of Typing Test
- Budget Impact on CMS Healthcare Services
New positions are posted weekly. View the positions here or call the University's job hotline number at
For information regarding news, events, announcements, and more visit SIU Today!