The Department of Human Resources at Southern Illinois University Carbondale provides valuable information, assistance and resources to SIU faculty, staff, retirees and prospective employees.
We are responsible for coordinating human resource policy, procedures and practices for the SIU Carbondale campus. We also serve as the primary liaison to various state agencies with regard to human resource and benefit-related issues.
You can see more info about the below announcements by clicking here
- 2021 Flu Shot Clinics
- Employee Additional Saluki Cloth Mask Request Form
- HealthLink ID Card Update
- CMS Part-time Audit Information
- Spring 2021 SURS General Retirement Session
- FY21 Year-End Close Information
- New W-4 Form
- FY22 Benefit Choice Open Enrollment Period
- Updated Extra Help Guidelines
- 2020 DEVA Audit
- 2020 W-2s Are Available on HRSS
- Salary Increases
- Moving Expense Payments
- MyBenefits Marketplace
- Fiscal Officer Certification Reports
- Budget Impact on CMS Healthcare Services
New positions are posted weekly. View the positions here or call the University's job hotline number at
For information regarding news, events, announcements, and more visit SIU Today!