Discrepancies in Pay

Main Content

Salary Reported 

If you believe that an error has been made in your salary reported for the pay period, please contact your department. If an error has been made, the employing department will report the problem to the Payroll Office, and a solution will be reached.

The Payroll staff will make every effort to correct the problem in the most efficient manner.


Any questions concerning deductions should be addressed to your payroll specialist listed in the Payroll Directory.