Student Discrepancies in Pay

Main Content

Students who believe that an error has occurred in their paycheck amount should follow the guidelines below:

  1. Report the problem to their employing departments and explain what you believe the problem is. 
  2. Once the problem is identified, have the employing department contact the payroll office to review the problem and possible solutions.

The HR Payroll staff will make every effort to correct the problem in the most efficient manner possible.