MyBenefits Marketplace | https://MyBenefits.illinois.gov
What is MyBenefits Marketplace?
MyBenefits Marketplace is the State Employees Group Insurance Program (SEGIP) new online system designed for you to streamline your benefit options and insurance needs.
MyBenefits Marketplace will provide information and interactive self-service tools to assist you with your health, dental, and life insurance, and flexible spending account (MCAP/DCAP) plans. The new system will:
- Include resources to learn more about your current insurance benefits
- Provide tools to help make enrollment and change decisions
- Facilitate enrollment in and changes to your state benefit plans
- Allow you to change or correct your personal information.
- Enable access via computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- Provide contact information for all your plan administrators
Step-by-Step instructions for registering and logging on to MyBenefits Marketplace
Benefit Choice Lab Sessions – available throughout the month of May to assist employees with registration, logging on and making benefit choice changes
For assistance in navigating the site, or help with enrollment issues, please contact the customer service helpline.
MyBenefits Marketplace Service Center
(844) 251-1778 (TDD/TTY)
Customer Services Hours
M – F 8:00 am – 6:00 pm CST
Extended hours during Benefit Choice
M – F 7:30 am – 7:00 pm CST