The Department of Human Resources at Southern Illinois University Carbondale provides valuable information, assistance and resources to SIU faculty, staff, retirees and prospective employees.
We are responsible for coordinating human resource policy, procedures and practices for the SIU Carbondale campus. We also serve as the primary liaison to various state agencies with regard to human resource and benefit-related issues.
You can see more info about the below announcements by clicking here
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Changes
- MyBenefits Marketplace (New State Benefits System)
- Flu Shots Still Available at JCHD
- 2016 SECA Campaign
- Fiscal Officer Certification Reports
- Elimination of Typing Test
- Budget Impact on CMS Healthcare Services
New positions are posted weekly. View the positions here or call the University's job hotline number at
For information regarding news, events, announcements, and more visit SIU Today!